Helping restore families through Christ one by one
Just ONE thing that KFAN does.......
Birth Family Navigation Supports are meetings designed to give birth parents and kinship families who have never been involved with the child welfare system the opportunity to come and learn more about the system and the numerous people involved in their case, learn about available community based services and community resources they may need to assist them in receiving the assistance available to them. BFNS helps to answer any questions families may have. Meetings are held around the state for your convenience.
- Our board-certified family practitioners provide high quality, culturally competent, affordable patient care to people of all ages, from newborns to seniors.
- We offer sliding scale fees and prescriptions assistance for those not covered by insurance.
- We use a state-of-the-art Electronic Medical Records system to provide a seamless system of care between our facility and other health partners.
- Our Patient Navigators and Care Coordinators are here to help you access a wide variety of services available in our clinic and the community.
- Free transportation is available upon request.